We are currently working with a leading technology SaaS client in Belgium, Brussels who provides digital solutions and expert services for the performance of renewable energy assets. They operate an international team of 100+ experts spanning more than 20 years across 60 countries.
The ideal candidate will be able to be on-site 1-2 days per week in Belgium, Brussels. Once every other week or once a month will also be considered.
Your tasks will include:
- Your focus is on the implementation and testing of SynaptiQ's REST API that is Clojure based, and its support towards SynaptiQ User Interface development in React
- You assist in the design of the architecture of the API
- You develop Clojure code that binds the back-end to the API
- You take part in code reviews on related software services developed by the team
- You contribute to the overall software architecture discussions
Our client is looking for:
- You have a Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electronics or similar with at least 8 years' work experience in an operational environment
- Hands-on experience or strong affinity with REPL based development in Clojure or other Lisp dialects
- Familiarity with Web Technologies
- Team player with good communication skills
- You fluently speak English
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://ClojureJobboard.com/clojure-job/iq-clojure-java-developer-brussels-ndctek.html Please mention that you found the job at ClojureJobboard.com